The easiest way to power a single circuit appliance like a gas furnace, well pump or boiler using a generator during a power failure.
The Heezy HTS15 transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure you simply connect to your back up power source and flip the switch position. The attached 18″ flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the transfer switch to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load.
Our easy to follow instruction guide and installer video, can help almost anyone experienced or not to install this on their own home equipment. If you can’t install it, send it back for a full 100% refund.
Power only what you need and use a smaller generator that sips gas!
- The HTS15-MAN single-circuit 15 Amp furnace transfer switch is designed for use with generators equipped with standard 125Volt A/C, 15 Amp power outlets.
- The 3 Position Switch (Line Power/Off/Generator) guarantees no back-feeding of the circuit breaker panel.
- Uses any standard grounded extension cord, 12 or 14 gauge 15 Amp (usually a yellow cord)
- It can be used on any 15 Amp 120-volt circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, gas fired boiler, refrigerator/ freezer/ lighting circuits. If the circuit you want to power is served by a 15 Amp breaker then the HTS15 will be able to power it.
- Because it’s grounded to the main whole house ground, you don’t have to ground the generator separately.
- With the small footprint 3.5″ x 5.5″ in it can be mounted anywhere, from the circuit breaker to the appliance or anywhere in between.
- Our 3 way switch also switches the neutral leg of your power which is required for some local electrical codes.
- Includes easy to follow step by step instructions for installation
- We also have instructional how to install videos in Our Video Section
- Lifetime No “BS” Warranty & 90 day no questions asked return policy
Compare our transfer switch features, and you will find that we offer more!
- Pre-wired 18″ conduit, with 36″+ of 14 AWG machine tool wire.
- Comes wired to switch the neutral leg of power, required for some local codes, particular generators and (HE) high efficiency appliances. Instructions include a simple bypass to make the transfer switch not switch the neutrals if needed.
- Special purpose wall anchors, instead of those cheap plastic inserts that require you to drill a hole first, we include Powers wall anchors: mounts directly to drywall/wallboard, masonry, concrete, steel etc.Our enclosure is now made entirely of 6061 Aluminum, requires no paint and will never rust.
- Proudly made in the USA
- 15 Amp single circuit transfer switch w/ conduit whip & wiring
- 5 Wire connector nuts
- 4 Sheet metal screws
- 4 Special purpose wall anchors – can be used for drywall, masonry, steel studs etc.
- Easy to follow step by step instruction manual with photo’s